Our Sheds Cost More. For a Reason!
Occasionally customers ask us a question that we wish we were asked more often: “Why do your sheds cost more?”
We could talk about this for ages, but to spare you the details, here’s the short summary:
- We build our sheds with better materials
- We use more timber. Our sheds are much more solid
- Our techniques are more labour intensive and require greater skill
- Our designs are focused on usability.
- Our sheds have greater structural stability. They warp and move less. They stay aligned. The doors continue to swing properly.
- That means they’re more durable. They last longer.
- Our sheds are more weather proof.
- They’re much more secure.
- They’re better to live with.
- Because they’re built with care and attention, they just look better
What Does Attention to Detail Mean?
For readers who’d like to understand that a little better, here are some other posts that drill into the detail.
- This post explains the approach we take to building our doors and panels. And why.
- Find out about the design and construction of our lids here.
- We design our sheds to be usable. That’s explained here.
- And finally, a post showing the quality of our standard and higher tier security packages.
[Some of these posts aren’t written yet. Let me know which one you’re most interested in and I’ll write it quickly for you!]
We build our sheds the way we do because… that’s who we are. We don’t aim to compete on cost, we aim to be the best. It’s not just a sales pitch, it’s the truth: our sheds cost more and they’re worth every penny.